Whether it’s for breakfast, as your post workout meal or healthy dessert, you can’t go wrong with baked oats. Not only are they are quick and simple to make, but they are also highly adaptable, meaning you can change them up depending on your individual likes, dislikes and dietary requirements.
You can also make them a couple of days ahead of time and keep them in the fridge, meaning you could do a few days meals at once, helping you save time and effort.
- 80g oats
- 1 banana
- 3 strawberries
- 20g protein powder of your choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150ml milk
- 1 medium egg
- 100g Greek yoghurt
- Grease an oven proof dish and add 80g oats
- In a protein shaker or jug mix 1 egg, 150ml milk, 20g protein powder, 1 tsp baking powder and half a mashed banana
- Mix in with the oats and add the remaining banana in slices, as well as cut up strawberries
- Place in a preheated oven at 180 and bake for 30 minutes
- Leave to cool then spread 100g Greek Yoghurt on top and sprinkle with cinnamon